Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sometimes you feel like a nut


I know everyone has their "freak" dating stories but I just need to know what it is about me that EVERY story I have has to be about a freak? So I was emailing this guy back and fourth and the email went into texting. I wasn't too thrilled with it because - well I just don't get thirlled anymore. BUT he did say he was a personal trainer so that got me happy because I could kill two birds with one stone.  I took the below convo directly from my phone. It started out normal enough:
Day 1
Guy: How r u doing?
Me: Suffering through the longest work day ever!!! You?
Guy: At the Gym. Worked a bit this am. You're in NYC right?
Me: Yep. And at the moment blasting my gym playlist to help me get there tonight.
Guy: LOL nice
Me: It will be nicer if it works! Where in NJ are you? I know nothing about NJ.
Guy: Union County - 30 min from the city
Guy: like my pics? - (OK who asks that? Would i email you back if I thought you were a troll? Fishing for complements -2)
Me: Yes Very cute (Dumbass)
Guy: Thanks hun. Ditto. How old are you again? (Hun? FU)
Me: 17

pause for dramatic effect

Me: Kidding I'll be 32 on Wednesday
Guy: I'll be 32 in a month. Tell me more about your self
Me: Grew up in FL Live in NYC for the last 9 years
Guy: I was born in Fl too (+5!) in Key west
Me: Well I'm at the gym now so, give me a call later if you feel like chatting
Guy: K hun sounds good (HUN -1)

No phone call that night. (I'm kind of happy about this)

Day 2
9am
Guy: Hey sexy - Good morning! (Stop calling me stupid pet names)


1:15pm
Guy: Hey cutie! R U into Bi Men? (Ummmm WTF!)
Me: ummmm no can't say that I am. How about yourself?
Guy: yes I am (Man who wants to date me that enjoys the occasional penis - )

Me: yeahhhh that probably won't work for me but I wish you the best. (you complete nut case)

And so....back out there I go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ummm. that's a serious WTF!!

DeepGroov said...

Wow, thats so awesome. At what point did he expect you to say yes?