Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Still drinking and reading emails!

hey miss lady (Miss or lady?  Am I young or old?) how your doing today, well I just want to say hi first of all,
and to tell you that your are a very sexy woman also I can tell you have a pretty smile
(nice tits) and eyes very soft (like two grapes that have been left in the cup holder of a car in Florida) and sensual looking (you look like you could go for a good old fashion porking - PS probably true), plus from what I can see you have a hot body (nice tits)... sorry i call it as i see it but i think you already know that. i can't be the only guy who told you that well i know I'm not lol. (because of your big tata's) i would also like to know what are your interests as far as types  (Are you into black guy?)of enjoyment or in other words, what thrills you. (I have a season pass to Great Adventure) I know your a busy woman and you have more important things to do besides be on here, so If and when you have the time to write back, hit me up and we can start from there.


Enjoy the rest of your day luv.. 


This email is like one giant run on sentence.  I mean, I'm no middle school English teacher, but I know a thing or two about . , () and !

No comments: