Saturday, August 29, 2009

Teacher Man




So tonight was supposed to be date 3 with Teacher Man. We made plans last night and this morning I get a text that he has started seeing someone last week and he doesn't think it's right to go out. (however last night - it was ok).

This is a trend I'm finding on this little journey of mine. I'd like to call this text the "I'm sorry. I can't. Don't hate me." Text. Long gone are the days of post it break ups. (not that this is a break up). But wow.

The funny thing is - this is the second guy in a month to do this. At least this one was only dating the girl a week. UNLIKE the other guy who was taking me out while he was in and LIVED WITH his girlfriend of 5 years. And girls are crazy? Where do these people come from and why do I keep meeting them? Seriously!!??

OH and this morning - I was invited to ANOTHER WEDDING.

1 comment:

DeepGroov said...

What ever happened to playing the field? Keeping your options open?